Check out this helpful advice from expert planner:
Sharon Holm, of Tulsa Weddings and Design
Tips to help you find your wedding inspiration
Jot down the names of your favorite designers and don’t just limit it to fashion – think outside the box and even include home interior. design ideas. Pulling different types inspiration from several sources is a great way to figure out what you like and dislike. Then, start a Pinterest board titled “personal style inspiration” and you will soon find a continuous vibe within your “pins”.
“Something that makes you feel confident and beautiful is never out of style”. This does not apply to clothing only. Designers love to experiment with different patterns textures and accessories throughout the design process to dream up interesting centerpieces and statement decor.
A good chat with your friends and family will always get you pointed in the right direction. When planning a wedding every bride is looking for successful feedback and insight to the types of activities, food and drink that will be enjoyed most at their wedding. So, start discussing!
- Grab a glass of wine and put your feet up while paging through a bridal magazine often does the trick for dreamers block. Again, don’t forget to browse through other decorating magazines to see what trends captures your eye.
- Food blogs and recipe books are also great resources to enhance every day inspiration. You are sure to find a wide selection of menu ideas, table settings, and more all accompanied with the perfect ambience and creativity you were looking for.
- Take a trip back in time and browse through an antique store. Personally, there’s just something inside those old shelves that triggers ideas for new and improved creations.
- Love to travel? You can often find great inspiration from places you have been or places you wish to go. Personalize your day with culture and your guests will be talking non stop to all their friends about your wedding day.
- Last but not least, go window-shopping. If you want to find the hottest trends and must-have items they’re always displayed at big department stores. See something you love snap a photo, it’s a great way to determine what truly catches your eye.
All photos courtesy of web- no photo credit available